60 Minutes is a newsmagazine and TV program broadcasted on CBS. The program follows a magazine format, and consists of three long-form stories, with a commercial break between two stories. The program in 2013 was ranked #24 on TV Guide’s 60 Best Series of All Time. The NY Times has even ranked 60 Minutes as one of the most respected news magazines.
The new episode airs Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 7 pm ET. However, you do not need a cable to watch it. You can stream 60 Minutes live and on demand after the fact on a few platforms, and reap their benefits.
Although you can watch 60 Minutes when CBS is broadcasting it, CBS All Access gives you so much more. Besides the 60 Minutes live stream, through the standalone subscription service, you will get the best CBS can offer. Thousands of episodes and shows are available on-demand. Plus, as CBS is often airing sporting events and shows, CBS All Access can be great service to consider. Simply put, you’ll be able to watch 60 Minutes online live as it airs or on demand starting the following morning.
- Monthly payments of $5.99;
- CBS live stream available in more than 90% of the markets;
- New content available in just 24 hours after it is being aired;
- No commitments, so you can cancel at any time.
- CBS All Access offers a 7-day free trial.
Although this streaming platform is known to be perfect for sports fans, fuboTV can be a bit more than what meets the eye. fuboTV carries CBS in most markets which means you can watch 60 Minutes without cable. Besides the 30 sports channels, there are an additional 50 more than offer various types of content. You can check the fuboTV channels list here. Through a subscription, you get:
- Cloud DVR and on-demand library;
- CBS is available in most markets in the country;
- Available on various devices — Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, etc.
- Free 7 day trial period lets you watch 60 Minutes online free
3. Hulu Live
Watch 60 Minutes without cable through Hulu Live. This is a great streaming service, where through various popular shows, cable networks and TV channels Hulu Live tries to bring new and keep existing subscribers. CBS, Fox, ABC, NBC – just a few of the channels offered here. In addition, people who like to combine live TV and on-demand content will love this service. Some of the benefits this platform offer includes:
- $40 starting point for using Hulu Live’ on demand service;
- Combination of live TV and YouTube TV;
- Cloud DVR service offering 50 hours of data;
- Availability on various mobiles and tablets.
- Any time you feel like testing this platform, you can try out their 7-day free trial
I assume you haven’t thought that you can do 60 Minutes live stream on PlayStation platform. However, if you are not the only one in your family who likes to stream content, this will be a great option for you. With a good balance of national and regional channels, your family will love the possibility for simultaneous streams. In our PlayStation Vue review, you can read in details about the benefits the platform is bringing, but in general, few of the important aspects of this streaming service include:
- Basic packaging starting at $45;
- CBS available in most markets, letting you watch 60 Minutes online
- Cloud DVR feature allowing content recording, and keeping that same content for 28 days;
- Flexible Vue account, allowing access to more than 60 “TV Everywhere” apps;
- Unique market position due to simultaneous stream capability;
- Owning a PlayStation is not an obstacle to owning this service.
- Try the free 5-day trial, and see if you like the service
5. DIRECTV NOW
Our last suggestion that can help you watch 60 Minutes online is DIRECTV Now. This streaming service allows a balance between a decent number of channels, while still paying a relatively low price. Our DIRECTV NOW review explains in details all the benefits that users receive. If you check it out, you will see that although this service is similar to the cable one, a satellite is not required in this case. As such, switching between what you already use and this service is fairly easy. But that is not all:
- The $40 starting packet includes 60 channels;
- Various packages are available, where the highest combination would cost you $75;
- There are no restrictions with local coverage;
- The best part, there is no contract, so users are not obliged to use the service.
- There is a 7-day free trial to test everything mentioned above.
Any questions about how to watch 60 Minutes March 3rd episode online? Comment below and we’ll help.