UFC Fight Night 146 showcases the battle between Derrick Lewis and Junior dos Santos as the headline bout. Don’t miss the fight between the former heavyweight champion and former title challenger! The preliminary card begins at 5 pm and includes men’s welterweight, women’s bantamweight, men’s featherweight and other matches. The main card fights, including the headline match, start at 8 pm. How can you get in on the action, though? Would you believe that you can catch all the action for free?
Who’s on the Fight Card? – UFC Fight Night 146
Derrick Lewis and Junior dos Santos’ heavyweight match may be the main card highlight of the evening, but it’s hardly the only one. Between the main card and the preliminary card, there are 12 matches to watch.
Some of the other main card matches include:
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Curtis Millender
- Tim Means vs. Niko Price
- Beneil Dariush vs. Drew Dober
- Tim Boetsch vs. Omari Akhmedov
Watch UFC Fight Night Derrick Lewis vs. Junior dos Santos on ESPN+
Figuring out which network has the big fight each week can be a chore, and then you have to figure out which streaming service hosts it in your area. The good news is that ESPN+ always has the UFC fights you want. It is, in fact, the only way to watch the UFC Fight Night week 146 match. Never heard of ESPN+? It’s the new, affordable sports streaming service brought to you by the mother of all sports networks. It offers much more than UFC Fight Night, but it’s nice to always know where to catch the match.
Features of ESPN+ – Watch UFC Online and Much More
ESPN+ is more than just a great way to live stream UFC Fight Night 146. It’s a full streaming service dedicated to the sports and teams you love. Highlights include:
- Access to college sports beyond football, including everything from basketball to tennis and lacrosse.
- The entire ESPN documentary series on demand.
- Boxing, Grand Slam tennis, PGA Tour golf, MLS and other professional sports league programming.
- ESPN’s original shows.
- A low price tag of just $4.99 per month with no contracts and zero commitment.
- An entire week of free ESPN+ service, so you can watch UFC Fight Night 146 online for free!
What Devices Can Stream ESPN+?
ESPN+ is compatible with a great range of streaming devices. You can take it with you or relax with the big fight at home. Available streaming devices include:
- Dedicated streaming devices, such as Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, etc.
- Mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, Android devices, and even Amazon Fire tables
- Gaming consoles like Xbox One and PS4
- Some Samsung smart TVs
- Oculus Go – so you can watch the fight in VR!
Watch UFC Fight Night 146 Free with ESPN+
Just in case you missed it in the list of fantastic features above, ESPN+ is offering a free 7-day trial. That means you can watch the UFC Fight Night match between Derrick Lewis vs. Junior dos Santos for free! Signing up is easy, and cancelling is even easier. That means you can try out ESPN+, watch UFC Fight Night 146, and cancel as soon as the fight is over if you don’t like the streaming service. $4.99 is a pretty low price, but you have all the power.
Are you ready for the big fight? Don’t forget to take advantage of your free 7-day ESPN+ trial