This weekend is the 62nd Daytona 500. There are plenty of familiar names in the race, guaranteeing that this will be one for the history books. Of course, if you don’t have cable, you’ll be looking for a way to watch Daytona 500 online. Free ways exist, in fact, so everyone should be able to watch without a problem.
Read on for your free Daytona 500 live stream options.
Watch Daytona 500 Online Free: The Skinny
Short on time? Here’s the quick, must-have info on live streaming the Daytona 500:
- What: Daytona 500
- When: Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 2:30 pm ET
- Where: FOX
- How to watch: Stream free with fuboTV
Watch the Daytona 500 Online Free with fuboTV
fuboTV is a great way to stream live sports, news and entertainment. With fubo, you gain access to 100+ live channels. The service lets you stream them live over the internet, on your smartphone, computer, or TV using a streaming player like Roku, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.
It’s available with a 7-day free trial, which means you can watch the Daytona 500 on it for free. If you keep it, it’s $45 for the first month. After that it costs $55 per month. However, there’s no contract, so you can cancel at any time.
Here is more important information about the streaming service, fuboTV:
- $45 the firs month, $55 after
- No contract, no commitment, no hidden fees
- Over 100 live channels to stream
- Sports, news, and entertainment content
- Networks like FOX, FS1, NBCSN, and others
- Cloud DVR included, so you can watch a Dayton 500 replay
- Stream to nearly any device you can think of, no problem
With fuboTV you can watch the Daytona 500 online free today. Try it free here now!