The 2020 Grammys will be hosted by Alicia Keys. You won’t want to miss this exciting show, which will air live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on CBS. You can catch the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 8 pm ET. This year’s show offers an exciting list of performers. If you’re a cord cutter and you need to find a way to watch the 2020 Grammys online without cable, you’ve got some options. In fact, here are 4 of the top ways to stream the 2020 Grammys without cable! There’s also great information on the 2020 Grammys replay.
1. CBS All Access
CBS All Access is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to watch CBS online. This service, as the name implies, focuses solely on CBS content. Over 90% of markets will receive the CBS live stream. Everyone will also have access to the CBS on-demand library. The on-demand library offers over 10,000 options including new and classic CBS shows, sports, events, news programs, and more. The service costs $5.99 a month, which isn’t a bad option if you’re looking for a way to stream CBS without cable. You can watch the 2019 Grammys online live or on demand next day on CBS All Access using computers, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and other devices.
- $5.99 per month
- Cancel without hassles – no contracts
- Currently about 90% of markets get the CBS live stream
- Over 10,000 episodes are available in the on-demand library
- Watch the 2019 Grammy’s online live or in the on-demand library after it airs
- Check out our CBS All Access review for more info
- CBS All Access is free for a week
This is the easiest way to watch the 2019 Grammy’s online if you’re just looking for access to CBS. Not only that, you can watch the entire Grammy’s for FREE with the CBS All Access free trial!
fuboTV (free one-week trial) is known for being a sports streaming service. While there are plenty of available non-sports channels, fuboTV does offer more sports than you’ll find elsewhere. There are over 80 channels in the main (and only) fuboTV package. Over 30 of those channels are sports channels. This means almost half of the available content is sports related. Local channels are available in many areas so it’s a great way to watch CBS online. You’ll also have access to both TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library. A cloud-DVR is also included. You can use fuboTV to stream on most common streaming devices.
- 100+ channels including 30+ sports channels for $55 a month
- Try fuboTV with introductory pricing for the first month for $40
- Watch on computers, mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and more
- Sports content includes college sports, cycling, Olympics coverage, baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and many others
- A cloud-DVR is included
- Try fuboTV free for one week
- Great way to watch March Madness online, as well as other sports events
If you’re curious about fuboTV, take a minute and check out our fuboTV review.
3. Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is one of the best choices for local channel access. CBS and other local channels are available in most parts of the country. Beyond local channels, each package offers more than 50 channels to go with the included Hulu on-demand service. This gives you access to Hulu originals, not to mention thousands of movies and TV shows each month. Hulu Live also throws in a cloud-based DVR with 50-hours of storage at no additional cost. If you want to watch the 2020 Grammys online with Hulu Live, you can use a mobile device, computer, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, and most other streaming devices.
- 50+ channels for $55 per month – No contracts required
- Local channels are available in most areas so you can watch the 2019 Grammys live stream
- Hulu’s on-demand service is included – TV Everywhere apps and a cloud-based DVR also come with each package
- Add movie channels for a fee
- Watch on all major streaming devices including Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, and mobile devices
Hulu with Live TV offers a free weeklong trial so you can watch the 2019 Grammys online free!
4. AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW offers CBS in many areas in all four of the packages they offer. The main package includes over 65 channels for $40 per month. Other packages offer 40+ or even 125+ channels. Regardless of your package, you’ll also have an on-demand library and a cloud-DVR with limited space for recording. CBS and other locals are available in many areas. You can find out if DIRECTV NOW offers CBS in your area by viewing the channel lineup based on your location before you sign up. You can also use TV Everywhere apps to watch a variety of network content. You can stream DIRECTV NOW with Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, mobile devices, computers, and more.
- 4 available packages from $65 – Choose from 40+ to 125+ channels per package
- Watch the 2020 Grammys live stream with a FREE one-week DIRECTV NOW trial
- Watch on mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and others
- A cloud-DVR with limited storage space is included
- An on-demand library and TV Everywhere apps come with the package
- Watch local channels in many areas, ESPN, Syfy, Food Network, and more
You can learn more when you visit our AT&T TV NOW review.
Finding a way to watch the 2020 Grammys online without cable isn’t that hard. All of the services listed above provide a simple and free way to watch the show without cable. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments!