FOX has long been a staple in Americans’ living rooms. This broadcasting company has brought us everything from American Idol to The Simpsons to Empire. Needless to say, if you know good television, FOX is a must-have in your viewing lineup. With that being said, as people move away from traditional cable and closer towards online alternatives for their TV shows, you might be wondering how you’ll be able to watch FOX online. And it’s a valid concern to have!
Luckily, though, the rise in streaming platforms has given us plenty of ways to get FOX streaming just about anywhere. Technology is crazy like that. So, depending on your viewing needs, your price threshold, and how you prefer to receive your show content, below are five of our top picks to watch FOX online. The future has arrived!
So… Maybe you like watching sports as much as you enjoy sitcoms and dramas. Then you might want to turn your attention to fuboTV, a streaming service dedicated to helping sports fans get their fix. While it does boast many sports channels, fuboTV does also offer FOX streaming so you can watch FOX online. Check it out:
- Starts at $54.99 per month
- FOX live streams are available acroos a large majority of the US
- Includes many regional sports networks across the country, FS1 and FS2, and plenty of soccer channels including the entire FOX Soccer Plus platform
- Streaming quality is top-notch and high-definition and even 4K for some events
- Comes with a cloud DVR
2. Hulu with Live TV
Hulu is another great way for you to watch FOX without cable. It’s very similar to fuboTV in that it offers a bundle of TV channels that you can stream. For most areas, this includes a local FOX live stream. Important information about the service:
- $55 a month, no contract
- 60+ channels plus Hulu’s giant on-demand library
- Cloud DVR
- FOX, NBC, CBS, and more
3. AT&T TV NOW
If you are a TV show aficionado, you may want to consider AT&T’s AT&T TV NOW for its nice variety of channels. Though the price is a bit higher than other streaming services, AT&T TV NOW gives you a healthy selection of programs that the whole family can enjoy. Here are the main takeaways from this streaming service:
- $65 per month for over 40 channels (including FOX)
- Somewhat new so more features and packages are likely to be added
- Streaming guide is similar to old-school cable guides; great for first-time cable-cutters
- Great for on-the-go FOX streaming
- More than 120 channels across all packages
Get AT&T TV NOW free for a week and download your free trial by clicking here; it’s a smart way to watch FOX online free while you can.
3. Sling TV
Sling TV is a great FOX streaming option if you’re going for more affordability than versatility. To get access to FOX live streams, you’ll want to sign up for Sling’s “Blue” package, which is one of their most basic options. Here’s the down-low on Sling Blue:
- $30 per month for about 45 channels
- You get a FOX live stream if you live in Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Gainesville, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, Tampa, or Washington D.C (otherwise it’s on-demand).
- Available on most streaming devices such as Roku, Chromecast, iOS and Android devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, game consoles, etc.
- Stream shows on multiple devices at once
- Most content is available as a live stream so you’ll never miss out
Well, there you have it. You’ve got all you need to watch FOX online! Which option do you find is the best?