Michael Vick is one of the most famous quarterbacks of all time, will be featured on ESPN’s 30 for 30. The two-part special by filmmaker Stanley Nelson airs on January 30th and February 6th, 2020. The show, titled “Vick,” airs on ESPN. And luckily, you don’t need cable to watch the Michael Vick 30 for 30 online. Below are 3 of the best ways to stream 30 for 30: Vick.
1. Hulu Live TV
Hulu’s live TV service is one of the most popular cord cutting services out there. You get dozens of live streaming channels, including ESPN, for only $55 a month. That’s about half the cost of an average cable contract. More info:
- Over 50 channels all live, including ESPN
- Access to the Hulu on demand service as part of the package
- Many local channels in most markets
- 50 hours on cloud DVR
- Two simultaneous streams
Watch the Michael Vick 30 for 30 online with the Hulu seven-day free trial.
2. Sling TV
Sling TV offers a streamlined cable replacement low price. You get ESPN along with 30 or so other channels. Sling TV is an inexpensive way to cut the cord and still get the most important channels live.
- A$30 per month
- Five ESPN networks across packages: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPN U, and ESPNews (Sling TV channels list)
- Stream on most all devices including Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, mobile, and more
- No contract
Sling TV is a great way to watch the Michael Vick 30 for 30 online without cable TV. You can try it out free for 7 days here.
Vidgo, is the newest way to watch ESPN live streaming online, and great way to watch the Michael Vick 30 for 30 online. Here’s the highlights:
- $40 per month with no contract
- 60 channels at an affordable price
- All Disney Media Networks in the Basic Package
- Large sports-focused
- Local broadcast channels from ABC in some markets
- Social TV platform
Watch 30 for 30 online free with the Vidgo 7-day free trial.
Questions about how to watch 30 for 30: Vick online? Ask in the comments below!