When you’re a football fan, you know how crucial it is to catch your team each and every time they play. It doesn’t matter where you are or what time it is; if the game’s on, you need to be watching it. A lot of NFL fans have been hesitant to get rid of their cable precisely for this reason. Up until now, it’s been pretty difficult to find a streaming alternative that provides the same football coverage you’re used to. But if you’re ready to see how you can the watch NFL Network online, we have good news for you. It’s finally possible!
We’ve rounded up the best five ways to watch the NFL Network online so you don’t have to stay chained your cable contracts any longer than you want to. Getting access to NFL Network streaming is possible and affordable, and if that’s not a touchdown, we’re not sure what is! Check out our first draft picks to score NFL Network live streams.
1. Sling TV
Luckily for you, Sling TV brought the NFL Network to its “Blue” package offerings in the fall of 2016. That means you’ll be able to get the NFL Network live stream any time you want to catch your favorite team. As far as price, features, and other details go, Sling is usually regarded as a very wallet-friendly option.
- $25 per month with no contract tying you down
- NFL Network live stream is included at no extra cost
- Great for families; multiple simultaneous streams are supported
- Certain cities receive live, local broadcasts from FOX and NBC
- Try Sling for a week free by clicking here!
Forget playing Madden games on your PlayStation, you can also use the game console for the real deal–NFL Network streaming on PlayStation Vue! Of course, you don’t need to own a PlayStation to use Vue. In fact, this streaming service can be used on pretty much any device. Here’s what else you should know:
- PS Vue starts at $44.99 per month
- Includes a handy cloud DVR so you can save important games for up to 28 days
- Higher price is justified with a wide variety of channels
- Works with PS3/PS4, iOS and Android devices, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast
- Watch the NFL Network online free when you click here for access to Vue’s free trial
3. NFL Mobile App on Verizon
If you have a Verizon phone, you’ve got a good situation on your hands. Verizon users are granted access to the NFL Network streaming right from their phones! Just download the NFL Mobile app to your Verizon phone, and you’re in business.
- Must be a Verizon user
- Get NFL Network live streams on your smartphone for no extra charge
- Did we mention it’s free?
This option is for those who either don’t mind paying big bucks to watch NFL games or don’t care to watch much of the games at all. Unfortunately, there’s no in-between. Here’s how you can use NFL.com to stream NFL Network online.
- Some game clips are available for free on the website
- You can purchase a “Game Pass,” but it changes each season (a Game Pass for out-of-market preseason 2017 games, for example, is a one-time payment of $99.99.)
- For free, you only get short clips of random games
5. Watch NFL Network App
Your last resort to watch the NFL Network online is to actually already have a cable login. If you already pay for cable, you’ll have no problem getting NFL Network live streams to your devices. All you need to do is download the Watch NFL Network app, then use your cable login to get access.
- Must be a cable subscriber/have a cable login to use the app
- There is no free trial
As you can see, getting access to watch the NFL Network online isn’t exactly the easiest, but it’s definitely worth it for football fans. How do you plan on getting your NFL Network streaming this season?