Think you’re going to miss Super Bowl 54? It happens. Don’t worry we’re not offering any spoiler alerts about the game. Instead, we’ve got something better. We can tell you how to watch Super Bowl 54 replay online. It doesn’t matter if you forgot to set your DVR or whether you have cable or not. Watching the Super Bowl 54 replay is not only possible, it’s simple. Even if you know how the game turned out, nothing will compare to watching it happen. With that in mind, if you’re a sports fan that missed the biggest football game of the year, sit back and learn how you can watch the Super Bowl replay online without cable!
The following five streaming services will allow you access to stream a Super Bowl 54 replay. You can watch the game in its entirety, or you can stream Super Bowl 54 replay highlights. Whichever option you prefer is possible as both live and on-demand services are offering ways to watch Super Bowl replay online!
If you’d prefer a live rebroadcast of the Super Bowl, you’ll need NFL Network. They will stream a Super Bowl 54 replay throughout the week. In fact, the game will replay twice on Monday. So, in addition to on-demand options, there are also a variety of live stream packages offering NFL Network and another way to watch Super Bowl replay online, even if you live outside the US!
1. NFL Game Pass
NFL Game Pass is the best way to watch the Super Bowl 54 replay both in the US and the rest of the world. In fact, with NFL Game Pass you can re-watch the entire NFL season if you want. Once the Super Bowl LIII live stream has ended, NFL Game Pass will add it to the on-demand library. This gives you the chance to watch a Super Bowl 54 replay whenever you wish. NFL Game Pass offers an endless library of previous seasons include every Super Bowl replay from the beginning of football. With this in mind, NFL Game Pass is the obvious choice if you want to watch the Super Bowl replay online!
- $49.99 per season after an NFL Game Pass free trial offer
- Watch all games from the current and previous seasons on-demand
- Choose from full replay or a condensed game which offers all the action and none of the filler with games lasting 45 minutes or less
- Other options include listening to the game or watching Coaches film, which shows all 22 players on the field in a singular view
- Watch classic shows, documentaries, and movies in the NFL Films Archive
- Watch on mobile devices, Apple TV, Xbox One, PS4, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and others
- See our NFL Game Pass review for more info
NFL Game Pass will let you watch the Super Bowl replay online along with the entire season, so if you want a robust streaming option with endless football content, this is it. With NFL Game Pass you’ll have all football, all the time.
fuboTV is a well-rounded solution if you’re a sports fan who wants to stream as many sporting events as possible including the Super Bowl replay. With fuboTV, you’ll receive over 100 channels. This makes it one of the largest starting packages available. More important to sports fans, over 30 of those channels are dedicated to sports streaming. If you want to watch the Super Bowl replay online, you’ll be able to do so on NFL Network, which is included in the main fuboTV package.
- 80+ channels in total and over 30 sports channels (check out the fuboTV channels list)
- After a fuboTV weeklong free trial and a one-month introductory rate of $45, you’ll pay $55/month
- Watch using Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, computers, mobile devices, and more
- Beyond the Super Bowl 54 replay, you can watch college sports, golf, tennis, baseball, basketball, soccer, cycling, and more
- An on-demand library and TV Everywhere apps are included
- Record your favorite events using the cloud-based DVR
With the fuboTV free weeklong trial, you’ll have a way to watch Super Bowl replay online free! You’ll have full access to fuboTV for 7-days and with no contracts, you can cancel and pay nothing if you find the service isn’t a good match for you.
3. Sling TV
Sling TV has been around since live streaming started. They offer a reliable and affordable way to watch many of the most popular channels and events on TV. A variety of packages are available, but to watch Super Bowl replay online you’ll need Sling Blue. This $30 package includes around 30 channels and many popular channel options including NFL Network.
- Packages start at $30 per month – Get 7-days free
- Sling Blue includes NFL Network, TNT, USA, and many other networks (see the Sling TV channels list)
- On-demand library and TV Everywhere apps are in every package
- Stream on Chromecast, gaming consoles, mobile devices, Apple TV, Roku, and many others
- Sling TV allows for streaming of more than once device per account
- No contracts or commitments
Sling TV has a lot to offer and the best way to learn more is with the Sling TV 7-day free trial!
4. AT&T TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW is one of the main choices for cable replacement because they offer huge packages with plenty of options for upgrading. You’ll get between 40+ and 125+ channels, an on-demand library, and a cloud-DVR. NFL Network is available in three of the four available packages, starting at $65 per month. You can watch Super Bowl replay online for free when you sign up for the free one-week AT&T TV NOW trial!
- Between 640+ and 125+ channels are available – movie channels can also be added (AT&T TV NOW channels list guide has more info)
- No contracts, so cancel when you want
- Watch on mobile devices, Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and others
- Packages start at $65
- NFL Network is included in packages from $65 per month or more
- Get the 7-day trial to learn more!
AT&T TV NOW is a great way to replace cable. You’ll be able to stream on two devices at once or you can add a third. If you want to watch the Super Bowl 54 replay online, AT&T TV NOW is a great way to do it!
Those are your best options if you want to watch Super Bowl replay online. If you still have questions, feel free to leave them in the comments!