Most treasure hunters find themselves glued to the TV each week to watch History’s The Curse of Oak Island. The reality series follows brothers Marty and Rick Lagina who are on the hunt for the historical artifacts that are rumored to be on Oak Island. Will they find them? Only time will tell. In The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13, “The Paper Chase,” a structure that is uncovered in Smith’s Cove shocks the brothers like never before. The team finds some evidence at the Money Pit that could lead to the discovery of the elusive Chapple vault. If you don’t have cable, this guide will walk you through numerous ways to watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 online live or on demand.
Philo is, hands-down, the cheapest way to enjoy a wide selection of live TV. Packages start at just $16 a month and you receive over 40 channels. Pay a few dollars more and you’ll have over 50 channels. And there’s a free 7-day trial so you can watch tonight’s episode free.
Prices are so low because there are no sports or local channels included in the mix. Still, for this price, you can’t beat the service, especially if you don’t need those extra channels. Your package will include many common features of other streaming services including a cloud-DVR (with unlimited space), access to some TV Everywhere apps, and an on-demand library. You can stream The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 live or on demand on mobile devices, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, and other devices.
- Watch close to 50 channels for $16 a month
- Watch History, AMC, MTV, VH1, TV Land, and many other channels
- Add more channels for a few dollars
- An on-demand library is included
- Your package includes a cloud-DVR with unlimited space
- Stream on multiple devices simultaneously
Philo is free for the first week! That means you have a risk-free way to try the service with no commitments. It also means you can sign up and watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 for free!
fuboTV is generally mentioned when it comes to sports, but they offer dozens of non-sports channels, too. In fact, your package includes over 80 channels. You’ll have a good mix of sports and non-sports channels and that includes History. Other channels offered include TNT, USA, and over 30 sports channels. You can watch plenty of shows live or in the on-demand library. There is also a cloud-based DVR that you can use to record episodes you might have to miss, or you can watch live or on-demand through many TV Everywhere apps. If you want to stream The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 with fuboTV you can use Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, mobile devices, and more!
In addition to great TV shows, you’ll have access to a lot of sports like soccer, baseball, basketball, hockey, college sports, football, and loads of other sports.
- 80+ channels overall including 30+ sports channels for $45/month
- Find out what’s on in our fuboTV channels list
- Pay $40 for the first month
- A free 7-day trial is available
- Watch on computers, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, etc.
- An on-demand library offers content that available when you want to watch it
- A cloud-DVR is also included
Sign up for fuboTV’s 7-day free trial for a way to watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 streaming free.
3. Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV is the combination of both live and on-demand streaming in one popular package. Things start with Hulu’s on-demand service. This service offers an endless amount of content from Hulu Originals to several network TV shows and movies. Now add in 50+ live TV channels including History, ESPN, USA, TNT, and even local channels in many areas. All of this is available for $40 per month. There are no contracts, so you can cancel when you want and with no hassles. Your package also includes TV Everywhere app usage for many networks and a cloud-based DVR that holds 50-hours of content. This ensures that you shouldn’t have to miss a thing because you have several ways to watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 both live and on-demand.
- 50+ channels are included for $40 per month
- Watch History, USA, ESPN, local channels, Food Network, TNT, and more
- Hulu’s on-demand service is available at no additional charge
- Stream Hulu Live on computers, gaming consoles, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, and more
- Record your favorite shows on your cloud-DVR – 50-hours of space is included
- Upgrade to stream on unlimited devices simultaneously
Hulu with Live TV is free for a week so you’ll be able to watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 live stream for free!
4. Sling TV
Sling TV is another low-cost option that allows for The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 streaming. Here you can choose from either Sling Orange or Sling Blue. Both packages are $25 per month and include History. Other channels you might find include AMC, BBC America, CNN, TNT, TBS, and USA. Your channels will depend on the package you choose. You can also combine the two packages and pay one price of $40 per month. Sling TV also includes TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library, but a cloud-DVR is not included in the main package. You can stream Sling TV with most common mobile and streaming devices.
Keep in mind that both Sling Orange and Sling Blue offer History, so you can pick your package based on the other channels that are available. Our Sling TV channels list can help you determine which package is right for you.
- Packages from $25 a month with no contracts – Try Sling TV free for one-week
- Choose from Sling Orange and Sling Blue or combine them and get 50+ channels
- TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library allow you to watch content on your schedule
- A cloud-DVR is not included without an added fee
- Stream on mobile devices, Apple TV, Fire TV, computers, Chromecast, and others
- Plenty of channel upgrades are available
Don’t forget your free 7-day Sling TV trial for a way to watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 online free!
5. DIRECTV NOW
DIRECTV NOW is the final option on this list if you want to watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 without cable. All of the four available packages offer History, so you can choose your package based on the other channels you want. Local channels are available in most parts of the country. You may also have AMC, USA, TNT, Food Network, Discovery, A&E, and other channels. Packages include anywhere from 65+ to over 125 channels with prices starting at $40 per month. You can watch more content on-demand or by using TV Everywhere apps. A cloud-based DVR is also included at no additional charge. You‘ll be able to watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 on most devices.
- Our DIRECTV NOW channels list has details on each of the four available packages offering over 65 to 125+ channels
- Packages start from $40 per month
- Watch History, AMC, USA, TNT, TBS, local channels, and more
- A cloud-DVR is included offering limited space
- Stream on mobile devices, Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, and more
- More content can be found in the on-demand library
- TV Everywhere apps will allow you to watch the network apps of several channels
- Try DIRECTV NOW free for a week
As you can see there are plenty of options if you want to watch The Curse of Oak Island Season 6, Episode 13 without cable. If you have any questions, our comment section is always open!