The Voice is arguably the most popular American singing competition television series, and it’s set for its 16th season on NBC. Undiscovered singing talent compete through 5 stages of competition and the winner is determined by the votes of millions of television viewers across the States. This year, the new season premieres on February 25, 2019, at 8 pm ET on NBC with Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Kelly Clarkson as returning coaches and John Legend joining as a replacement for Jennifer Hudson.
You can watch The Voice Season 16 premiere online live or on demand later through most streaming services, meaning you can enjoy the performances of rising stars without cable. With so many options to stream The Voice Season 16 auditions online available, we decided to share with you the top 5 ones:
With more entertainment options made available on the popular streaming service fuboTV, you can now watch The Voice blind auditions online on NBC, enjoy a wide selection of entertainment, record shows with a cloud DVR, and ditch cable for good. If you want to follow your favorite reality singing show and stream The Voice Season 16 Premiere – your quest has ended because this is the platform you need to passionately support your favorite singer without any additional cost. You can find more practical details in our fuboTV review, or check the ones below:
- Initial first-month subscription is $40, then increasing to $45, though some perks are included;
- fuboTV provides wider range of niche networks, something other streaming services lack;
- DVR cloud allows you to record your favorite show;
- fuboTV stream supports HQ HD streaming backed up by less lag
- Watch The Voice live or on demand later
- Try fuboTV free for 7 days
2. Hulu Live TV
If you want to watch The Voice Season 16 Premiere without cable, Hulu Live is always a great choice. Boasting both live channels and access to the full Hulu on-demand library, Hulu gives you a great bang for your buck. Some of the perks include:
- Awesome choice for combining live TV with on-demand content;
- Just $40 a month
- Cloud DVR service with 50 hours capacity is already incorporated – it can be upgraded up to 200 hours for a small fee;
- It supports an extensive list of devices, including selected smart TVs.
- Hulu Live offers a 7-day free trial, a great way to watch The Voice online free
PlayStation Vue is a perfect deal for families who enjoy streaming content online, with the possibility to watch several series at the same time. Offering quite a decent collection of local, regional and national entertainment channels, the possibility to watch The Voice blind auditions online is just a simple click away. This full Vue review provides an insightful approach into the features it offers, while below you may check the most important ones:
- The basic package can be obtained for $45;
- Although coming with a heftier fee then competitors, simultaneous streams availability makes it a popular solo player on the market;
- More than 60 “TV Everywhere” apps can be accessed with the help of the Vue account;
- DVR cloud services allow recording which is then available for 28 days.
- You can try your 5-day trial and watch The Voice blind auditions free
4. DIRECTV NOW
If you don’t mind investing a bit extra, for access to a wider range of channels, well you found the service you need. With no satellite required, DIRECTV NOW offers a streaming service that’s a great alternative to cable.
- You get 60 channels for $40, larger packages go up to $75 a month
- 120 channels are divided into several packages and more are on the way
- It provides great local coverage, without any restrictions;
- Users are under no contract, so they can cut the service at any time.
- 7-day free trial is available for new users.
5. Sling TV
If you want to have a diverse content available but you have a limited budget, this is the service for you. With an option to select the package and programs you prefer to pay for such as The Voice Season 16 Premiere live stream, flexibility is in the sole core of Sling. Being a pioneering streaming service, it boasts a strong track record. You can learn more in our Sling TV review, or dive in to some of its advantages below:
- With $25 per month for the basic package, Sling is a leader of the affordable services niche on the market
- Comes both with channel live streaming and on-demand content for many channels
- NBC is available live in select markets, on-demand in all US markets
- Cloud DVR is available, and upgrade to 50h of storage is available for $5
- The “TV Everywhere” app and Sling’s login and authentication, gives you access to even more content
- The free 7-day trial period lets you watch free for a week
Regardless of your preferences, you can always find what you are looking for. Just do your homework, give it a try and enjoy it.
Have a question about how to watch The Voice season 16 premiere online? Comment and let us know.