Every Sunday after The Walking Dead, fans are able to sit back and digest the episode with other fans during The Talking Dead. The Talking Dead is an after-episode talk show hosted by Chris Hardwick. Each episode offers guests from the show or super fans, games, trivia, interviews, and sneak peeks from future episodes. The Talking Dead covers both zombie-themed AMC shows, so you can also watch The Talking Dead live stream after Fear The Walking Dead when that’s on, as well. Cord cutters won’t get AMC with a digital antenna. Luckily, there are several options that offer a way to watch The Talking Dead online without cable. Here are 5 of your best options to watch The Talking Dead live stream!
fuboTV (free one-week trial) normally is recommended for sports streaming because they offer over 30 sports channels in a package of 80+ channels. That’s more sports content than you’ll find with other services. That said, fuboTV does offer plenty of non-sports channels, as well. Along with AMC, fuboTV offers USA, TNT, and many other channels. You can also add some channels to your package for a per-channel fee. A cloud-DVR is included with your package. TV Everywhere apps are compatible with fuboTV sign ins, as well. You can stream The Talking Dead live or on demand on mobile devices, Apple TV, computers, Fire TV, Chromecast, and other devices.
- 80+ channels are available for $45/month
- Over 30 sports channels are included and more can be added to your package
- fuboTV offers one-month introductory pricing for $40
- Watch on Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, mobile devices, Roku, and more
- Stream AMC, TNT, USA, and plenty of other channels
- A cloud-DVR is also included
- Try fuboTV free for a week
An easy way to learn more about fuboTV is with our fuboTV review.
Philo is one of the newest streaming options available and it’s also one of the cheapest. It’s so cheap that you’ll enjoy around 40 channels for $16 a month. You can also pay $4 more per month and upgrade your package with 9 more channels. Whichever option you choose, it’s definitely going to be the cheapest way to watch The Talking Dead online. With Philo, you’ll have the ability to watch TV Everywhere apps, like the AMC app. You’ll also have a cloud-based DVR with unlimited storage space. This means you can record The Talking Dead live stream and watch it when you want. Philo works on most devices including Roku, Chromecast, and others.
- 40 channels are available for $16/month
- Prices are so low because there are no local or sports channels
- No commitments! You can cancel Philo whenever you want
- Watch on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more
- Watch AMC, Animal Planet, BET, Comedy Central, HGTV, History, and other channels
- A cloud-DVR is included with unlimited space
- A 7-day Philo free trial will allow you to watch The Talking Dead online free!
3. Sling TV
Sling TV has two package options and you can watch The Talking Dead without cable with both of them. Both packages are $25 per month and the only difference is the channel selection. Sling TV doesn’t require any contracts, so you can change or modify your package if you want. There are dozens of channels and channel bundles that can be added to your package, as well. A cloud-DVR can be added to your package for a fee. An on-demand library and some access to TV Everywhere apps are also included. You can watch The Talking Dead online with Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, mobile devices, Roku, and other devices. You’ll be able to learn more in our Sling TV review.
- Both Sling Orange and Sling Blue include AMC and 30 other channels for $25/month
- Get 7-days free and watch The Talking Dead online free
- An on-demand library is available, but the cloud-DVR is not included without an added fee
- TV Everywhere apps can be used with your account
- Watch on Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and others
Sling TV offers a Sling TV 7-day free trial. This means that you’ll have a way to watch The Talking Dead online free!
4. DIRECTV NOW
DIRECTV NOW has four package options and AMC is available in all of them. The first package has 65+ channels for $40. Larger packages offer as many as 125+ channels. There is a small selection of movie channels, which can also be added to your account for a small fee. In addition to AMC and The Talking Dead live stream, you’ll have Syfy, TNT, ESPN, USA, and many other channels. An on-demand library, cloud-based DVR, and TV Everywhere apps are also included with each package. You can stream The Talking Dead without cable on Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, mobile devices, and more.
- Packages starting at $40/month
- Watch The Talking Dead online for free using the FREE one-week DIRECTV NOW trial
- Watch with Roku, Fire TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, and others
- Limited space is included with the available cloud-DVR
- TV Everywhere apps and an on-demand library are also included
- Watch AMC, ESPN, USA, local channels, Syfy, History, TBS, Audience, and more
You can learn more in our DIRECTV NOW review.
5. PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue also offers more than one package option. Prices start at $45 per month for 50+ channels. Three other package options offer even more channels at a higher price. AMC and The Talking Dead live stream are available in each package. You will be able to watch AMC and other TV Everywhere apps. An on-demand library and cloud-based DVR are also included. There aren’t any contracts, so you can cancel when you want. You can watch PlayStation Vue on PS3 and PS4, Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, computers, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. You can visit our PlayStation Vue review to learn more.
- Packages from $45/month
- Watch The Talking Dead online free with the PS Vue 5-day free trial
- Store recordings on your cloud-DVR for up to 28-days
- Stream on up to five devices simultaneously
- Watch AMC, History, USA, TNT, local channels, Syfy, BET, TBS, ESPN, and more
- Stream on PS3/PS4 consoles, Chromecast, Fire TV, mobile devices, and more
Make sure to drop by the comments and leave us any questions you have about how to watch The Talking Dead without cable!